Speak with a Mortgage Originator2489407500
When it comes to tipping the scales in your favor in homebuying, negotiating the asking price is often the first item on the list. But did you know that there are other things you can negotiate with the seller for your benefit?
And when you combine it with a competitive mortgage rate with us **wink wink**, you'll be well on your way to saving thousands and making your home-buying experience work an awesome and affordable one.
1. Closing costs: Closing costs can include a variety of fees, such as appraisal fees, title insurance, and attorney fees. Buyers can negotiate with the seller to pay some or all of these costs or ask for a credit to offset the cost.
2. Home warranty: A home warranty is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of major systems and appliances in the home. Buyers can negotiate with the seller to include a home warranty as part of the sale or ask the seller to pay for a warranty.
3. Repairs: If a home inspection reveals issues with the home, buyers can negotiate with the seller to make repairs or offer a credit to cover the cost of repairs. Alternatively, buyers can ask the seller to reduce the purchase price to account for the needed repairs.
4. Closing date: The closing date is the day when the ownership of the home is transferred from the seller to the buyer. This date can be negotiated, and both parties can agree to a date that works best for their schedules.
5. Home furnishings: Homebuyers can negotiate for the purchase of home furnishings, such as furniture, appliances, or artwork, that they would like to keep in the home after the sale. The seller may be willing to include these items in the sale if they are no longer needed or if the buyer is willing to pay for them.
6. Contingencies: Buyers can negotiate the inclusion of contingencies in the purchase agreement, which are conditions that must be met for the sale to proceed. For example, a buyer may include a contingency that allows them to back out of the sale if they are unable to sell their current home.
7. Occupancy: In some cases, buyers may want to take possession of the home before the sale is finalized or allow the seller to stay in the home for a certain period of time after the sale. This can be negotiated between the buyer and seller.
It's important to work with a knowledgeable and savvy real estate agent to determine which items are negotiable and to develop a negotiation strategy. Negotiations can be complex and involve a variety of factors, so it's essential to approach them with a clear understanding of the market, the property, and the seller's motivations.
State license numbers: North Carolina Lic/Reg#: B-193985, Florida Lic/Reg#: MBR3879, Michigan Lic/Reg#: FL0022890
3310 W Big Beaver Rd Suite 250
Troy, MI 48084
Powered By LenderHomePage.com
Premier Mortgage of Bloomfield strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Premier Mortgage of Bloomfield has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Premier Mortgage of Bloomfield makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows capitalhomemtg.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Premier Mortgage of Bloomfield accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner on the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Premier Mortgage of Bloomfield continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Premier Mortgage of Bloomfield website fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Premier Mortgage of Bloomfield website or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org